Unless you are travelling to a cultured city or town, where finding great coffee shops is all part of the fun, ensuring good coffee whilst travelling can be a challenge.
Here’s my solution to the coffee travel challenge.
- Porlex Mini grinder – amazing little hand grinder, all stainless construction means it will withstand even the most aggressive baggage handler and grinds brilliantly.
- V60 01 – one cup version of the V60 in travel friendly plastic.
- V60 Filters – handily these fit in the ziplock nags I use for coffee.
- V60 Scoop – the coffee gods are on my side, as one scoop is the perfect amount for my travel mug.
- Yallah Coffee Mug – there are many like this, but this one is mine, and it makes me think of Cornwall, and that makes me happy.
- Coffee – sealed in a ziploc bags to keep it fresh.
The whole kit weighs very little and packs up into a small space.
Just add hot water…